I'm excited to finally share with you my vacation photos from New Orleans! Ariel + Nick's engagement session took place on the second day of our trip, and the rest of the days literally consisted of eating, drinking, and walking around to explore the city.
- We checked into The Moxy and were immediately greeted with a skittles-tasting cocktail.
- Walked down Bourbon Street, ate fried chicken, drank my first Hurricane, visited Café du Monde, drank a café au lait, ate a beignet, walked through the French Market, shared some gumbo with the group, and ended the night playing giant Jenga in the hotel lobby.
- Photographed Ariel + Nick's engagement session!
- Ubered to the original Willy Mae's Restaurant to eat more fried chicken (soon delicious).
- Checked into our second hotel (AC Hotel New Orleans) and took a nap.
- Ended our night on Bourbon Street (I got to sit at The Carousel Bar)!
- Ariel and I ate crepes and drank delicious coffee at The Merchant.
- Cemetery and voodoo tour.
- Another nap.
- Ate at Channing Tatum's restaurant, Saints & Sinners.
- Shared a night-cap and macaroons in the hotel lobby.
- Ariel and I went back to The Merchant, and I ordered a healthy acai bowl.
- Evan and I went on a mule carriage ride, and we learned more about the Spanish/French architecture.
- I used up the film in my camera.
- We flew home.
Below are some film and digital images from the amazing trip!